Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back to the Blog - back of a pickup truck


Back to the blog...starting with a grab bag of notes from the last couple of months...including, of all things, bumper sticker quotes. I see a lot of bumper stickers on the Garland roads, and I saw a trio on a pickup truck that I kind of liked, thinking I could relate them to my Chuck habit.

Fish tremble at the sound of my name. [Chucks tremble at the sound of my name?]

Beer: helping ugly people have sex since 1862. [I don't have a personal equivalent of that, but it IS a rude classic.]

And the best one: I spend my money on booze, gambling and women – the rest I waste.

[I spend my money on Chucks, jewelry, food & drink - the rest I waste. Obviously the 3rd item in my series is not as definite as the first two.]

No comments:

Powered By Blogger