RULES (from a non-rule person...)
Pick topics in advance and post them - mostly stick to them ;)
Aim for 2-3 paragraphs and probably force a stop after 3 - can split to a new topic - because otherwise my perfectionism will make things too cumbersome to do the speed and volume I want.
Difficult topics - nearing 50 - but my topics are always difficult...
1. Weight on display
2. Birthday jewelry
3. Now I really feel older than Mother and Tim
4. Do I want a dog for Christmas?
5. Do I want Craig to get a bird for Christmas?
6. When someone dies you can't take them for granted anymore.
7. Motherless birthdays
8. Continuation of 7 - birthdays with a father
9. 600+ Facebook friends (Facebook birthday)
10. October can be too warm for sweaters and too cool for tee shirts
11. No alien tattoo (I don't think...)
12. Birth date on a ring - or a tattoo or - ... (identity theft...?)
13. Three family Libras (are we?)
14. I am a presents-at-breakfast person
15. Should I - will I - work on my birthday?
- Series #7 - Motherless Birthdays
- #6 - When someone dies, you can't take them for gr...
- Birthday Series #5 - Do I want Craig to get a bird...
- Birthday Series #4 - Do I want a dog for Christmas...
- Birthday Series #3 - not an easy one but an import...
- Birthday Series #2 - Birthday Jewelry
- Do I have to do this topic? WEIGHT ON DISPLAY
- Kick Start the Blog Series
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2010 (38)